<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/680781939013429532?origin\x3dhttp://simple-wish-runs.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
A Human, Riversidian, Choir Bass Singer, Christian and Manga/Anime Lover
16 years old this year
Birthday 13th June
Fan of D. Gray-man, Naruto, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundams
Am Christian, Romanates Go!

1)☐Get L1R5 at most a 8 for O-Levels with english A ^^ and Chinese at least a B3 ^^

2)☐Build finish the Colour Pencil Block Spaceship by end of December09!

3)☐To make a story draft by end of December 09^^

4)☐A microscope and telescope

5)Grab 8 Distinctions for EOY!::::::::: lol didnt make it tt far too

6)☑Get promoted to triple science, ss/geog and A maths class this year
::::::::::got into 3/4 ^^ prayers ansed

7)☑Get a Play Station Portable Device
::::::::::My grandfather gave it to me O.O ??amazing?? lol, happy sia ^^

8)Get A1 for every subject tested during EOY Examinations(WE can DO IT)
::::::::: lol nvm i didnt make it tt far.

9)Do well for 2008! Light the Fire! A crappy year indeed :X but thx GOD for everything ^^

10)☑Start to have piano lessons
:::::::::: Started Musical the Journey!

11)☑Get the whole series of Sci-Fi Halo :::::::: Yay got all the 6 books

12)☑Want a quad core laptop o.o
:::::::::: Got a destop instead, thankful for it anyway.

13)☑Get Half-Life 2 after EOY Examinations
:::::::::: Borrowed disk from lok shing, thx a lot.

14)Form a "powerful" Light and Darkness Duel Master Deck after EOY Examinations
::::::::: hmm i lose interest it le --"

15)☑A new pair of running shoes
:::::::::: yep got myself a reebok running shoe

Click here to view all my friend's cbox.


2e5
4e4
Choir Blog

Alyssa
Amanda (Church)
Amanda (Nanyang Pri)

Charmaine
Cherie

Dana
Derrick

Edwin
Erica

Fadzil

Gek Teng

Hui Ming

Jacob
Jasmine
Jeremy
Jie Ling
Joel

Lok Shing

Mandy
Muhaimin

Pearly

Rachel
Rong Hui

Sheng Ming

Tabitha
Tong Jun

Yi Hui
Yuen Lam
Yohannis
1) Search Engines:

> A9
> All The Web
> AltaVista
> Ask Jeeves
> Google and Yahoo
> Gigablast
> Google
> Hot Bot
> Msn
> Search Hippo
> Search Mash
> Yahoo

2) Articles

----General----
> Article City
> Wikipedia

----Science/Electronics/Machine/
Business----
> How Stuff Works


3) Videos

----General----
> You Tube
> Veoh
> Tudou
> Go Fish
> Divx Stage 6

----Forum----
> Class Forum
February 2007
March 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
June 2008
September 2008
October 2008
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
November 2009
June 2010
August 2010
September 2010
February 2011
April 2011
[x] Natsu Berry
[x] Aethereality
[x] Project Zero

Thursday, 1 March 2007

Today got back geography and i got lousy marks again.. T.T omgosh. Just listen to my mum lecturing about chinese, hai somethings she say make no sense, example when she kept criticising, she say she wasnt criticising... omgosh not criticising then wat? Dont understand them sometimes... My mum ask me to go memorise keywords... but can she think of a way to make it challenging and interesting??? frankly to say my mum have a bit of atitude problem :X... she say i always think i am very clever, dont nid to study, in the end say dont wat all the children this day blah blah and the teachers blah blah as if she knew the whole world and she is the cleverest.. omfgosh then my mum, got this attitude of must have praises cannot criticise her, then she herself usually say wrong things at the wrong time... hai, the whole day at home like fighting war.. in fact my dad to got his own problem... he is a type of 'everything i say is correct', talk back on his mistakes and/or give wat i think of to him will usually means asking for trouble... he will either apply physical punishment or verbal punishment... sometimes i think wat on earth is going on!!?? i was so pressurize last friday when my parents say they want and come for my briefing, coz i know that my dad and mum will start their viewing of the school, students etc, then my mum will add fuel to the talk then in the end i was so disgrace( as from experience the last few years) and i do know i got to stop judging them from the past, hai but tts going to be hard coz i will take the nessacary precaution to not let anything to irritate as it is a kind of natural instinct... hai one thing i few about is tt they do not know wat kind of person i am and keep saying i will never listen to them. Actually i am more like filter wat people say to me kind of person, whenever people give me wat should do, wat should not do, i will always filter it, the ones tt i think is true and my mind have no ideas to say against it, then i will accept it for myself, but if my mind is able to go against it by a way and the information have loop holes, i will reject it. now like no life loh... studying till i am very exhausted. well my choir teacher say that a test said parents who teach their child how to write stroke by stroke, their children will end up not able to draw in future... dont whether true, coz tt was my case, i remember my parents thought me how to write properly when i was toddler. decided not to tell my parents, dont want to break their hearts or cause other problems...
Well today in school quite ok, everything went well but at dance lesson everyone's memory like tio hack like that, as we had forgotten some of the moves. then mr chong say we like very hopeless... hai, problems after problem. Our life have a even more chim PBL le y bother about our PBL? ROFL XD
Then later went shao quan house. then leon, wei liang, teck chuan and shao quan do their debation preparation while i do my maths portfolio. Some how we end up watching video clips then listening to music, then suddenly found ourselves glued to playing poker cards. In the end i finish only one maths worksheet and we are already on way to play street soccer. hahaz...

Well got to get ready for tmr coz i am quite sure my history test result will make my heart jump like siao as i know something will happen...

Sometimes i feel tt writing blog is actually writing things from ur heart to express how u feel. o.o i maybe wrong --"

Today post a joke tt manage to make me stomach ache:

S.H.I.T. (adapted from Erica's S.H.I.T email)

In order to assure the highest levels of quality work and productivity from students, it will be our policy to keep all students well taught through our program of SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (S.H.I.T.). We are trying to give our students more S.H.I.T. than anyone else. If you feel that you do not receive your share of S.H.I.T. on the course, please see your lecturer. You will be immediately placed at the top of the S.H.I.T. list, and our lecturers are especially skilled at seeing that you get all the S.H.I.T. you can handle. Students who don't take their S.H.I.T. will be placed in DEPARTMENTAL EDUCATIONAL EVALUATION PROGRAMS (D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T.). Those who fail to take D.E.E.P. S.H.I.T. seriously will have to go to EDUCATIONAL ATTITUDE TRAINING (E.A.T. S.H.I.T.). Since our lecturers took S.H.I.T. before they graduated, they don't have to do S.H.I.T. anymore, and are all full of S.H.I.T. already. If you are full of S.H.I.T., you may be interested in a job teaching others. We can add your name to our BASIC UNDERSTANDING LECTURE LIST (B.U.L.L. S.H.I.T.). For students who are intending to pursue a career in management and consulting, we will refer you to the department of MANAGERIAL OPERATIONAL RESEARCH EDUCATION (M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T.). This course emphasizes how to manage M.O.R.E. S.H.I.T. If you have further questions, please direct them to our HEAD OF TEACHING, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TRAINING (H.O.T. S.H.I.T)
Thank you, BOSS IN GENERAL, SPECIAL HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (B.I.G. S.H.I.T.).
Thank You for your time. Sincerely,The DIRECTOR UNDER the MICHIGAN BUREAU of SUPER HIGH INTENSITY TEACHING (The D.U.M.B. S.H.I.T.)