![]() |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
![]() |
||||||
|
A Human, Riversidian, Choir Bass Singer, Christian and Manga/Anime Lover 16 years old this year Birthday 13th June Fan of D. Gray-man, Naruto, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gundams Am Christian, Romanates Go! 1)☐Get L1R5 at most a 8 for O-Levels with english A ^^ and Chinese at least a B3 ^^ 2)☐Build finish the Colour Pencil Block Spaceship by end of December09! 3)☐To make a story draft by end of December 09^^ 4)☐A microscope and telescope 5) 6)☑Get promoted to triple science, ss/geog and A maths class this year ::::::::::got into 3/4 ^^ prayers ansed 7)☑Get a Play Station Portable Device ::::::::::My grandfather gave it to me O.O ??amazing?? lol, happy sia ^^ 8) ::::::::: lol nvm i didnt make it tt far. 9) 10)☑Start to have piano lessons :::::::::: Started Musical the Journey! 11)☑Get the whole series of Sci-Fi Halo :::::::: Yay got all the 6 books 12)☑Want a quad core laptop o.o :::::::::: Got a destop instead, thankful for it anyway. 13)☑Get Half-Life 2 after EOY Examinations :::::::::: Borrowed disk from lok shing, thx a lot. 14) ::::::::: hmm i lose interest it le --" 15)☑A new pair of running shoes :::::::::: yep got myself a reebok running shoe Click here to view all my friend's cbox. 2e5 4e4 Choir Blog Alyssa Amanda (Church) Amanda (Nanyang Pri) Charmaine Cherie Dana Derrick Edwin Erica Fadzil Gek Teng Hui Ming Jacob Jasmine Jeremy Jie Ling Joel Lok Shing Mandy Muhaimin Pearly Rachel Rong Hui Sheng Ming Tabitha Tong Jun Yi Hui Yuen Lam Yohannis 1) Search Engines: > A9 > All The Web > AltaVista > Ask Jeeves > Google and Yahoo > Gigablast > Hot Bot > Msn > Search Hippo > Search Mash > Yahoo 2) Articles ----General---- > Article City > Wikipedia ----Science/Electronics/Machine/ Business---- > How Stuff Works 3) Videos ----General---- > You Tube > Veoh > Tudou > Go Fish > Divx Stage 6 ----Forum---- > Class Forum February 2007 March 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 June 2008 September 2008 October 2008 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 November 2009 June 2010 August 2010 September 2010 February 2011 April 2011 [x] Natsu Berry [x] Aethereality [x] Project Zero |
![]() |
|||||
|
Thursday, 11 September 2008 Hi~~~ Back to posting again! Hmm now I will do my best to use accurate English to improve my English. But excluding Lols and stuff. lol. I had changed the background colour from brown to black again to allow the skin to blend properly.
Okay, hmm. While editing I went back to view through my archives. Well, its kind of interesting as I had observed the pieces of my past in more accurate imagination. lol I find my post funny too --". I am not laughing at myself. dotz. Hmm for now the only difference is that my study attitude had changed... Hmm my inference is that I don't really had a proper passion to fear about. Lol Last year perhaps because I really wanted to get into the top class. Well I now can't complain and deny that the subjects are getting harder hence it is getting harder to adapt and that I am very easily distracted by things such as manga. Well I just felt that I need to take small steps to find my way back in doing well academically. I still believe in my own potential... Hmm I had been reading Halo. It is still as nice as usual. Although the level of fantasy of the story is good; I felt that the weapons are the only things that is not really to be believed. At year 2500 plus they use are still using projectile based weapons. If the technology is so advance that they can travel via slip space, their primary weapons should already be using energy weapons such as pariticle cannons rather then magnetic accelerator cannons or in simple terms a railgun. Railgun is already used first by German back at WWII. With modern rate of technology advancement, things should get 2X more advance every around 2-3 years to my perspective. But other then that, I still like the story lol. Okay, i better go do my work le. GOD bless Tcare gdnite cyaz And happy 911 incident day lol --" memorial to some, sorrow to some. |
||||||
|
|
||||||